Where your attitude is everything. * The burden of proof lies within you. * Even in the darkest of times, there's light. * Fight for who holds a place in your heart.
Copyright Fight Club Survivor. All Rights Reserved.
Items have been donated from fellow Survivor Sisters. Please note,
product is limited. Due to our items being limited by donation, we are currently only able to supply 1 wig and/or clothing item per household and/or scarves/hats 2 items per household. Total of 2 items.
Thank you for understanding.
S/H cost for 1 item = $5.00 S/H cost for 2 items = $10.00
*YOU MUST CHOOSE CORRECTLY DURING CHECKOUT. IF YOU ARE ORDERING 2 ITEMS, YOU MUST CHOOSE 2 ITEMS. IF YOU DO NOT CHOOSE THE CORRECT NUMBER OF ITEMS, YOUR ORDER WILL BE ON HOLD.
We are always accepting new and lightly used wigs, mastectomy/lumpectomy bras, compression sleeves, wig accessories, etc. to share with those in need. Click here if you've got items you'd like to donate. Thank you so much in advance for your donation. *Receipts can be given, please let us know.
*Some items that have been donated we are requesting set donation amount(s) for. The kind soul(s) that donated the items want us to sell them and give the money back to us as their donation.
*Unisex Medical Dignity Garments
* Makes the perfect gift!
* Fabric Marker included.
* High quality, heavy material. 100% cotton.
* Expose less skin when and keep your "Dignity" while in the public transfusion room.
* Easily dressed up with belts, scarves, and jewelry, or just worn as. What makes these extra special is the ability to be
personalized with fabric paints, markers, etc!
* Remind your loved one that they are not alone in their fight. Have the office, family, friends all let your loved one know they're right there beside them.
* Sizes range from XS-XL.
* Machine wash.
* For smaller boned women, we suggest moving the buttons over on the cuff of the sleeve for a more comfy fit.
* Suggested donation amount listed below in the drop down.